Tuesday 17 May 2016

On the Warpath!

I recently finished painting more "Flint & Feather" 28mm Huron/Iroquois, sculpted by Canadian Bob Murch. Followers of the blog may remember my previous posts on these figures: HERE & HERE  - which included a review.
The Flint & Feather range also has a Kickstarter which you might like to check out too:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1313980061/flint-and-feather-game-system-and-28mm-metal-minia

This is a good way to get the miniatures at  less than RRP.

I don't collect these miniatures personally, but I have really enjoyed painting them for my mate Barrie - they really are great sculpts. Anyway, enough of the sales pitch, here's some pictures of the latest batch I've done:







12 comments:

  1. I really really like these sculpts and your paintjob on top of this is just great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Engel. Yeah, totally with you on the sculpts, Bob Murch does a great job.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic details and excellent paint job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, the tattoos & warpaint add an extra level of detail to what are already detailed sculpts.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great miniatures. Excellent paint job.

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...