Saturday 21 May 2016

18th Century Vignette

Here's something different :-)

I painted this little group for my wife as a gift for Mother's Day (celebrated on a different day to you Northern hemisphere folk). I may go back and apply some gloss varnish to the furniture at some stage. I'm not entirely sure who made the figures - they are 28mm metal - although they do look like something Eureka Miniatures may have produced. I picked these up as part of a trade with a fellow Tasmanian wargamer, I was parting with some 15mm figures. If you know who made them feel free to leave a comment & let us all know :-)





4 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea and they look fantastic too! Great work John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rodger, Mrs Sarge appreciated them too, I may have to look into getting some sort of display dome for them - can't have them getting all dusty :-)

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...